Once in the recovery mode, select the option ‘Apply update from SDcard’. Turn off your smartphone and boot into recovery mode by pressing Power + Volume Up buttons together. Download the files from the download section and rename it as update.zip and transfer to your SDcard. Asus PC Suite Software is a bit advanced compared to other PC Suite. It allows you https://phitta.com.br/unleash-the-full-potential-of-your-sm-n920v-with/ to manage your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 through a Windows computer easily. When the data on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 becomes unmanageable, PC Suite Software for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 can be a real time saver. It’s made to facilitate the mobile lifestyle of Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 users.
It will help you to upgrade or downgrade any Android device. You can unbrick any phone, install custom ROM or fix any software error with a stock firmware flash file.
- The Potato Open Sauce Project is brought to you by a team of Indian developers who have adopted the quintessential potato as their choice of name.
- SSH is also added as a login option for secure command-line management of the router.
- Also, this flash tool is compatible with all versions of Windows operating systems.
- This is probably the best know custom router firmware project, and one of the older ones.
- It has the most extensive developer team under its name and officially supports over 190 devices.
So, in order to fully revert to the stock ROM, you will need to manually install the stock firmware on your ROG Phone 2. This has to be done by flashing the RAW firmware file via fastboot mode. Now you can flash the cm…zip file above as usual via recovery mode.
If you experience problems syncing, you can lower this to -j 3 or -j 2. On the other hand, -c makes repo to pull in only the current branch instead of all branches that are available on GitHub.
The ASUSWRT-Merlin firmware, rather than reinventing the wheel and flashing your router to something completely different, simply expands upon the original manufacturers code. In some cases he fixes bugs, sometimes completes features, or occasionally adds features not present in ASUS’ firmware.